The other day my mother and I went to Gaisano South to shop and as we passed by the grocery, I saw an overhead poster of My Sassy Girl. And so I stopped to take a look at it. I told myself, really? They made an American version of My Sassy Girl which happens to be one of my all time favorites – oh no, I mean the only Korean film I’ve seen that I actually liked. Looks like the Westerners have also picked interest in Korean Movies (I remember they also made a remake of Lake House which was starred by Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, was it two years ago?)

The remake stars Jesse Bradford as the male lead and Elisha Cuthbert as Jordan Roark.


Can’t wait to see it. I just hope that it will be as funny, witty, and romantic as the Korean version….or better

(p.s. the girl in the original My Sassy Girl was exceptional!)

1 comments:

Real Rebel said...

Hi hannah .... kno hw get to see ya blog ....i was jus lookin thu all tha blogs who have added tha movie my sassy girl that were i found u ....i like tha movie...its too romantic .... u cuda even seen tha song " i believ " video clip added in my blog....

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)